Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> An essay risks being

An essay risks being

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Bumps in the Road: Risks to Being an

An essay risks being

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Bumps in the Road: Risks to Being an

Best Resume Writing Services Dallas. Qualified expert writers team of being Apex Essays have all necessary skills for your success. Apex Essays can provide you with any kind of academic writing services you need like research papers, essays, dissertations, thesis etc. we assure you quality and professionally written academic papers according your mentioned guidelines and an essay within specified time. BEST WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME SERVICE! Q: Are you searching for being write my essay service on persuasive warminh, the internet?

We know your life as a student is not that simple and an essay risks being free from stress. Is A Wealth! Cumbersome academic pressure is hanging above your head every time. Along with academic pressure, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, internships; other responsibilities are also to an essay risks being be managed by all students. Furthermore, a number of students have been working part time along with their studies to meet their expenses, which makes it difficult for them to write essays on time and they cry for help that somebody write an essay for them. Academic custom essay writing service has become highly essential part of every students academic life.

However, while managing a hectic schedule all day, it is wealth, hard for students to think creatively and write an essay for risks being their future assessments that could get them good academic score. Maybe essay writing has much leverage on system fair essay, your mark sheet. Therefore, you want to write as brilliantly as you can to fetch good score which could be critical for your academic standing. However, you do not have enough time to write, or your brain is not that efficient right now to write a brilliant essay which is to an essay risks submit tomorrow to persuasive essay global warminh your school/college. This is why students need to write my essay service providers, to an essay risks being write for them and get them good scores. Dont feel stressed! Now you do not have to go far and research on immigration ask to being help me with an essay. Apex write my essay service is there by your side to write an essay for you; as brilliant as you want to is the essay write, with our professional and skilful writers.

We ensure 100% plagiarism free work and an essay risks quality in essay writing; we ensure timely submission and fulfilling your provided requirements with full dedication. An Essay Risks Being! We are trusted by risks being, our clients since we started our service because of our reliable and trustworthy work. We will never gamble with your confidence by creating copy paste work as we do not use software based work for a content generation. Most of the students are concern about writers in write my essay for essay test me service. Risks! Our writers have sound experience in in conclution writing on any subject and also have required expertise in particular subjects. An Essay Risks Being! Our clients have the research on immigration luxury to choose a writer of an essay their choice which best suit their requirements, on risks being, our website. Our writers do modern research on topics to being ensure quality and to incorporate latest variations on the subject. We have strict controls over plagiarism check, and no work shall pass to our customers that have any discrepancy.

Therefore, our write my essay for me service is essay test series, customer friendly. Many students ask some general questions regarding thesis writing; how can I write my thesis paper? Am I able to write my thesis for me ? Will my self-written paper get me through? Students ask these questions from themselves because they are not sure about risks being, their ability to write a thesis paper, maybe because it involves detailed research and surveys and is time-consuming too. Thesis paper writing is a fundamental part of any students Masters and PhD degree, as it is the summary of students whole year of study.

Without submitting your thesis paper, you cannot get a degree from your university. So, giving regards to its importance, it should be written with proper plan and idea to be accurate and brilliant in your paper, that can get you your degree with good grades. Due to above stated and numerous other reasons, students ask and do research on the internet about; whom should I pay to write my thesis for me? Usually, students are looking for a thesis writing service which they can put their trust in; the service with positive reviews; the service which offers an affordable price. Risks Being! Thesis writing is something imperative and crucial for the students degree and therefore should be written accurately and appropriately.

Therefore, thesis writing service providers should act with a significant responsibility while writing a paper for their clients. Thesis writing service should assure their customers of professional and skilful writers with sound experience and qualification in writing such critical articles. Service providers should also be very careful in risks being submitting the paper on time as these types of papers have strict deadlines which should be taken seriously. Risks Being! Whereas, students should also be careful while selecting a company to write their paper. They should check the reliability and trustworthiness of service provider, reviews of risks being past projects completed by them. Most importantly the test series experience of service providers in an essay the field; the number of companies with profound experience have unprofessional writers who make a mess of your paper, and you will be helpless on essay series, deadline. Conclusively, the an essay students should responsibly select the service provider if they have to ask to in conclution write my thesis paper by an essay, any professional. Ability Essay! Whereas, the service providers have to an essay being be equally responsible and efficient while accepting such orders to avoid any inconvenience.

We have experience in writing all types of essays; whether it is narrative, descriptive, expository or persuasive essay writing. We will give a short introduction to an essay these essay types here which will help you in communicating right kind while asking for write an essay for me service that will result in inconvenience for everyone engage in an essay being the activity. It is assumed that above stated descriptions may help you in different ways in the walk of research papers your academic lives. The writer of the narrative essay has to make sure that they answer their questions presented in the thesis statement and an essay risks do not wander from research on immigration, their topic. The narrative essay should be concise, and an essay repetition should be avoided.

It should be focused and the statement put thereon should be clear. Your opinion should be supported by substantial evidence that could be obtained through research on the topic. After introducing the essay series problem, they should submit their arguments and analysis of a topic in risks being a body paragraph while ending with a solution inconclusive article. It is important in persuasive writing to have a definite point of view while maintaining readers interest with sound reasoning and solid evidence. A persuasive essay should end with a firm conclusion. After making your mind of letting your essay written by us and choosing the type of research papers on immigration your essay, the primary concern for you now is how to buy our write my essay services?

You can contact us in an essay risks either way, whether by visiting our website or contacting us on our toll-free number. Papers On Immigration! For your help, we provide you with three simple steps to follow and complete the activity with convenience. Risks Being! Visit our website and fill in an essay risks our online order form : You can conveniently visit our website that is user-friendly and places an order or can ask our online support administrator for assistance if required. We are available 24/7 hours, so you always have a chance to being contact us. Give us the details of your essay; like its type, some words, any specific guidelines, etc while placing an order for convenient activity. Complete your payment : We believe in providing a satisfying experience to our customers whether it relates to work quality or pricing. We charge the most affordable prices in the market as we are equally a concern for the affordability factor of persuasive warminh students.

Users can use either mode of payment whether through PayPal or credit card. We provide maximum security to our clients credit cards or bank details. Receive your written essay : You can visit your personal order page to an essay being check the recent status of your essay completeness and approve if it matches all your specific requirements you have mentioned while placing an order. Write my dissertation for me is the top search in writing service market. Essay Test Series! Students outsource their dissertation writing to a dissertation writing service to get through their final stage of an essay getting a degree. As it is doctoral-level paper, so most of the students do not have that much time to write a whole thesis, probably because they are working as well to essay warminh meet their expenses; or maybe some of them are being reluctant to write because of the fatigue of an essay being cumbersome research and surveys. A dissertation is a formal and lengthy discourse, generally written by a candidate for an essay being the doctoral degree. It is a written thesis, often based on an essay risks, original research. Writing dissertation is a difficult job because it includes independent project learning for is the justice system fair a senior paper. It also required much time for research on the related subject of no specific guidelines are provided regarding the scope and extent of a subject; the author has to take an in-depth command of a particular topic to write comprehensively with keeping relevance intact. For this purpose, we are presenting you some guidelines that could help you in understanding the nature of dissertation writing or probably assist you in writing one: Direct your work: First and the most important step in writing a dissertation is finding a direction in which you will be going to structure your thesis.

Determine the direction and focus on your work to be more comprehensive and concise. Seek support: Although it is an independent work, you have to take some guidelines and directions from your tutor or professor to risks assess you with the authenticity of your work. Detailed research: Core part of dissertation writing is the research on the subject that gives you in-depth knowledge of the subject and enables you to support your theory with solid research and evidence. Canadian Essay! Articulate your work: After obtaining all the necessary knowledge and learning of your subject critically analyse your research and other relevant knowledge material then articulate scattered material into a short paper and in particular pattern which makes. Therefore, to an essay risks avoid the stress of this cumbersome procedure you can always buy services of dissertation writing service that gives you a professionally written material with all your requirements incorporated.

Whereas, dissertation writing services can find some students who are asking to write my dissertation for me on the internet. Furthermore, write my dissertation for me service could be expensive because it is a professional paper and needs top level skills to write and also requires much time for research. Apex Essay gives the highest priority to the quality of the work that we produce and test this is why we only hire expert writers who have their PhDs in various fields of study. Sometimes an individual has great knowledge and creativity but has problems in penning his words in a quality and being professional manner, and sometimes an individual is great in writing but short on knowledge.We recruit only those individual who are the best at is the essay, both things so that we are able to maintain the high quality work we are known for. Apex Essay is also has a reputed editorial team, filled with people who have had spend years and years doing their jobs in various organizations and magazines. With a keen eye for the slightest mistake, they are able to change any paper into a flawless looking masterpiece. Error Free Work.

Average Quality Score. Risks Being! Money Back Guarantee. Papers delivered on time. Persuasive Essay! Work was done succesfully, fast feedback. The quality of the paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed. Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help. Work was done succesfully, fast feedback.

The quality of the paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed. Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
An essay risks being - fnjsgroup com

How to Write an Effective Nursing Resume Summary. Writing an effective nursing resume summary is risks easier said than done. Studies show that recruiters spend mere seconds reviewing a resume and is a poor these days thats after the resume has made its way through the being applicant tracking system. An effective nursing resume summary is concise and easy to test, read. It correlates the an essay candidates experience with the in conclution job description in question. And it piques the an essay risks being readers interest to papers, the point that they will continue reviewing the an essay risks resume in is the canadian fair, greater detail.

How long do recruiters spend reviewing a nursing resume? A 2012 study conducted by an essay being, the Ladders found that recruiters spend 6 seconds reviewing a resume. Persuasive Essay! Thats right, 6 seconds. You maybe wondering why youd even bother writing a resume summary at all. Well, this particular study only studied the initial review of the resume. An Essay Risks! Initially, recruiters typically go straight to a review of the an essay last two jobs held by an essay risks, the candidate. They want to know immediately if they are working with a candidate that has experience in the particular job capacity in question.

So they look at the job title and man s essay the dates of employment. Recruiters also focused on an essay risks the employers and education of the candidates. Of course, this study was conducted on recruiters reviewing the research papers on immigration resumes of general professionals as opposed to an essay, professionals in the healthcare field. Wed expect slight variations from recruiters in the healthcare field. An Essay Risks Being! They may look for an essay specialties, licenses and certifications in addition to papers on immigration, these other attributes. But that doesnt change the an essay fact that candidates have a very limited amount of time to catch a recruiters attention. If recruiters see some or all of what theyre looking for in an initial review, then they may give the resume a closer look. Even then, the resume may only receive 20 seconds total. Youre probably wondering how anyone could read your summary in 20 seconds let alone your entire resume.

Well, theyre actually reviewing it as opposed to research papers on immigration, reading it. An Essay! And thats important because it sets the tone for formatting your summary. How should your nursing resume summary be formatted? Like the rest of your resume, your summary should be concise and easy to read. Fair Essay! The reader should be able to an essay being, review it quickly and pick up on the keywords and persuasive essay global warminh concepts that theyre looking for. This is why we recommend using bullets and stand-alone snippets in your summary.

By doing this, youre playing to the realities of the review process. Most summaries are written in risks, paragraph form. This is research papers on immigration fine for conveying large volumes of information in a more compact space, but it assumes that the reviewer is actually going to an essay risks being, take the time to read it. Unfortunately, they will not do this in the vast majority of in conclution cases. Therefore, a summary written as a big, long paragraph may prevent the reviewer from picking up on an essay risks the key points or distract them from is the justice fair, even reviewing it at all. By contrast, a summary written with bullets and stand-alone snippets allows the reviewer to quickly scan this section and an essay risks being easily pick up on the keywords and points youre making. You might include a quick snippet from an online evaluation or professional endorsement and provide a link to persuasive essay warminh, the site where the an essay being rest of the information can be reviewed. You may also provide a brief overarching summary of your skills in bold print and then provide bullets for the rest of the information youre seeking to convey.

What should be included in your nursing resume summary? There are many possibilities for your summary and is the justice fair essay there is no exact science as to what to include. An Essay Being! Different people will have different cards to play based on their level of experience and the specifics of their job search. The only certainty is that you should always due your best to match your skills and the information you convey on your resume with the papers on immigration qualifications and job description in question. You might include the following in your summary: Years of relevant experience. A summary of an essay risks being your qualifications for the job in question. A sense of your work or management style.

Personal characteristics that make you a good fit for the job and/or company. Series! Professional achievements. Being! Education, certifications or special experience that might make you unique. Measurable improvements that youve made for previous employers. Accolades or awards that youve received from is a poor, previous employers. When considering what to an essay risks, write in your summary, do your best to avoid stand-alone cliches like team player or results oriented. Test! Instead, try to convey these concepts with concrete examples.

You might state that as a team player you accomplished X, or as a results oriented professional you accomplished Y. Finally, youll want to ensure that the an essay risks rest of your resume supports your summary. Remember, your goal is to convey as much information thats pertinent to the job in question. So you dont necessarily want to repeat information throughout your resume. Persuasive Warminh! As a healthcare professional, you have no shortage of an essay being highly technical skills and diverse job duties to convey so making sure your resume isnt repetitive shouldnt be a problem.

Below is one example of is a poor wealth a summary: Registered Nurse with over 7 years of an essay critical care experience. Specialized practice in test series, cardiovascular surgery, post-operative recovery, and intensive care. Extensive experience and thorough understanding of pathophysiology and pharmacology of critically ill patients. Risks Being! Honored with several merit awards as a highly effective patient/family educator. Promoted to in conclution, Charge Nurse as a respected team-player with demonstrated leadership skills. Current member of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) since 2008.

AACN Ambassador since 2011. 5 Things that New Grad RNs and Experienced RNs Should Know About the Job Market A New Grad RN recently shared their frustration with us. How to Write the Best Nursing Cover Letter A well crafted nursing cover letter can be just as. Being! 8 Things Every Nurse Ought to system essay, Know About Online Nursing Job Applications Applying online is the norm for nursing jobs. Being! We provide. Hello, I just recently graduated from a BSN program last week so I havent taken the NCLEX-RN yet; I have been an LPN for 20 years. How do I highlight my previous healthcare experience but still tailor my resume as a new grad?

Now that my scope of practice will be different, which skills or attributes from my experience as an LPN would be best to poor man s wealth essay, feature as a new grad without listing basic nursing skills? Also, how should I word the fact that I dont have a license yet? Is it appropriate to say license pending? Also, should I list my name followed by BSN or LPN? Congratulations, Brandee! There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, but here are my recommendations. Assuming youre looking for RN jobs, list your name followed only by risks being, BSN until you get your RN license and papers on immigration then add the RN.

In the an essay being Licenses and essay series Certifications section of your resume, list the RN license as Pending and provide a status, ie. scheduled for NCLEX 5/31-2017, or passed NCLEX 5/31/2017, or Applied for License 6/7/2017. As for the summary, I would indicate that youre a new grad with experience as an LPN (Recent BSN graduate with 20 years experience as an LPN in various settings). From there, try your best to highlight how your experience relates to the qualifications and requirements for the specific job your applying for. And remember, always be looking for ways to explain why youre the solution to risks being, their problems.rather than explaining what they can do for is the justice essay you. I hope this helps!

At what point is risks a nurse considered a New Nurse/ New Grad versus an Experienced Nurse? I am working on my resume and do not know how to tailor it in regards to the two options. I graduated Dec 14? and worked my first nursing position in May 15?. I have had one other job since then and currently seeking another. So in total, I would say I have about is a man s, 1 1/2 years of being nursing experience.

I would say that 1 year or more of experience makes you experienced. However, how you approach your resume would depend on whether or not that experience was in the same specialty that youre applying for. For example, if you have 1 year of experience in Long Term Care, but your applying for is the canadian system fair essay jobs in a hospitals ICU, then you might want to include details about clinical rotations in the ICU during your schooling, in addition to risks being, your experience in LTC. I hope this helps! I am also having difficulties creating a resume. I have two years experience working in a nursing home setting and only recently graduated from the LPN program.

Im concerned that my few years of overall experience is going to effect me finding a good job. Research On Immigration! I have tried to construct a resume, but I do not feel confident in what I have so far. Risks! Any suggestions/references would be greatly appreciated! I am struggling in writing my resume. I am not sure how to present myself.

My most recent jobs included the Program Nurse head for a Life Skills Program for medical fragile children and the nurse in charge of all the medical needs for a camp, including managing all aspects of the risks clinic. I also have worked at several doctor clinics and in the early days of my career, I was an ICU nurse at an essay several hospitals. Research Papers! I would like another position in some type of nurse management. Suggestions on how to summarize myself? Thanks for the inquiry, Jean. An Essay Risks Being! Theres no easy way to summarize your experience when attempting to transition into an essay, a new area of the field. My recommendation would be to review each job posting for hints about qualifications and requirements that you may be able to equate to your past experience. You can also research the employer posting the job to see if there is some larger initiative they are pursuing or challenge they are facing that your past experience might line up with. You can also review the job descriptions for risks similar jobs of many different employers to find hints about the qualifications that are being sought for in conclution the type of position youre interested in. Being! Theres a good chance that if a qualification is important to test series, one employer, its important to others.

The main goal is to convey how you are going to help solve the an essay risks being problems an risks being employer is facing; how you are the an essay risks being best solution for their hiring need. It appears as though you have a broad set of in conclution experience to draw on, and thats a good thing. The tasks are 1) equating your experience with the qualifications of the new job and/or 2) conveying how your experience will help you solve an employers problem and an essay risks 3) succinctly distilling this into 2 to 4 bullet points in risks being, your resume summary. I hope this helps! Im a former travel nurse of many years inclusive of an essay being interim nursing leadership positions and staff nurse positions.

Honestly, my Resume would look more like a rap sheet if I listed 10+ years of papers contract work, especially as I always worked 2 jobs concurrently. Now that I have my BSN and will complete my MSN: Nurse Executive specialty track degree within 6 months, I am looking to an essay risks, move from papers on immigration, Director roles into the C-Suite. Any suggestions how to being, summarize or should I list each contract job? Congratulations or your recent and upcoming achievements! In your particular situation, it might be best to display your travel nursing experience as one entry in your work history. For example: Worked for various agencies completing short term assignments across the country, gaining proficiency with a diverse set of charting systems, processes, procedures, organizational structures and management approaches. Then, go on to list some highlights that pertain to is the justice, the job posting for which you are applying. Donna Cardillo recommends this approach. Typically, we recommend listing out the hospitals, but in an essay risks, your case it might be too much.

That said, you should definitely be prepared to list out research papers each and every hospital you worked with as some employers require it. I hope this helps!! Thank you for this article! Helps a lot =) Thanks for an essay risks being letting us know; were glad to essay series, hear its useful! Great advice, thank you so much for getting back to an essay risks being, me! #128578; Any advice for a New Grad RN looking for a 1st job? Preceptorship in pediatrics but I am going to apply to medsurg positions as well. What should I highlight in my executive summary?

Thanks in essay series, advance! Thanks for risks the question. Here is an test series article dedicated to new-grad nursing resumes. Theres a bit about summaries there. An Essay Risks! In addition to whats covered there, you might consider adding pertinent volunteer work, conferences attended, any honors or awards you achieved, or a stellar GPA among other things. As always, review the job listing, learn about the employer and the challenges the employer faces. Then, try to highlight anything in in conclution, your experience that might align. I hope this helps! Thanks for sharing very informative. What about a med/surg nurse who wants to apply for a psych nurse position? Have lots of experience with psych patients and an essay risks psych medications while working in med/surg.

Thanks for the inquiry, Kayla. Series! I recommend highlighting the PSYCH experience you have along with any related Med/Surg experience in the summary. Be sure to review the job posting carefully to see what theyre looking for so you can include any relevant work experience. What is the standard number of pages or megabites a registered resume should have ? There isnt a standard length or file size for nursing resume. Most would say that its best to keep the resume to 1 to 2 pages, but that may not always be possible. An Essay Being! Additionally, resume length isnt as important as it once was now that Applicant Tracking Systems are the series norm. Here is an article with some more considerations on the topic. How would I present my resume as neophyte RN employed, but was been in risks being, the medical settings since I graduated in 2005. I worked in papers, family doctors office as over all in charge.

Had3 months practice as RN float temporary while working on my papers to stay for good (acute, long term and dementia) and CNA of 4 yrs. Now, I started working as an RN since Nov 2014 until present as a primary nurse in a long term care. I really want to be a dialysis nurse. I had my 800 hours clinical hours wayback in 2006. My apologies, Luz, but Im a little unclear as to your situation and primary goal. If youre interested in becoming a dialysis nurse, then you might want to look into the major dialysis services, Fresenius and DaVita, as potential employers. They will sometimes hire candidates with limited experience and many aspects of your long-term-care experience might be attractive to them. I hope this helps! I have a question- thank you. I would like to an essay being, become a dialysis nurse however, I have no experience in canadian justice system fair, that area I have worked in cardiac telemetry and psyche.

I did do peritoneal dialysis on an essay the cardiac medical unit which I will include in my job description. Please advise how to risks, open the door into a new arena of nursing. Thank you so very kindly, El. Towne. Thanks for the question! Most Dialysis positions require experience in an acute care setting, which you have, so thats a great start. Risks Being! You also have some relative experience in the field. You might consider obtaining a Certified Nephrology Nurse certification as many employers prefer candidates with that certification. Next, you might consider inquiring with the larger private Dialysis services, Davita and Fresenius.

The ratings for these employers on Glass Door and Indeed are just so-so, but they might be a great way to get 1 to 2 years of experience in the specialty before searching for a more desirable hospital based position. The private Dialysis operators tend to a bit more welcoming to in conclution, candidates without experience. That said, the an essay being job market for RNs is very hot in 2016, so your chances should be better with all employers. I hope this helps! What about for a second career new nurse? I have over seven years of experience in the communications field with three years of supervisory experience. I recently graduated with my BSN and passed the NCLEX. My nursing experience is limited to my clinical experience and some volunteer work. I am struggling how to relate my past experience with nursing to make me stand out in test, my Summary. Yes, its difficult to relate experiences in other industries to nursing because employers are typically seeking candidates with experience in the technical aspects of nursing. Risks! That said, you can certainly highlight the general aspects of your former career.

Your promotion, leadership, team-work and other aspects are all good qualifications to address in is a poor essay, your summary. An Essay! Also, here is an article on new-grad nursing resumes that might be helpful. I hope this information helps! What would you write as a nursing student looking to start applying for jobs? I have no experience other than what my clinicals have offered me. I wont be taking my boards for about 5 months still. Set to graduate in December (3 more months.

How would you suggest is the best way to present that as a RN, I simultaneously held the titles of ADON, Wound Nurse, and Charge Nurse at my most recent employer? Initially I was hired as a Charge Nurse, then I was promoted to ADON but I still had to work as a Charge Nurse 3 of my 5 scheduled days so I functioned in the role of an essay being ADON only on Monday and Tuesday. Later it was determined there was a definite need for consistent and routine wound monitoring, so I evolved into the Wound Nurse for the facility. Working with physicians I developed new protocols for wound assessment, treatment, and management and every Monday I functioned in the role of Wound Nurse. Is it best to risks being, break each job into its own summary and bullet list?

Im in over my head trying to figure out the best way to present myself in a resume now, including the profile. Thanks for the inquiry. Is The System Fair! This is a great problem to have for being your nursing resume! I agree its difficult to manage though. Typically, when people have multiple roles with the same employer, theyre not simultaneous so they can be listed separately according the time-frame they were performed. In this case, I think it would be best to do as you suggest and break each into its own summary and bullet list. The reason is that these are all very different roles. Something like below: Employer information (location, details, etc.) Job Title: Charge RN, ADON, Wound Care Nurse.

Hired as a Charge RN, I was promoted to ADON and also accepted a role as the Wound Care Nurse for essay test the facility. Charge RN: Start Date-End Date. Wound Care Nurse: Start Date-End Date. I think something like that works well in this case. It might take up quite a bit of space, but youve accomplished a lot! As always, be sure to tailor your resume to the position applied for and highlight quantifiable and tangible achievements where possible. As for your resume summary, I think its best say something like, X years experience as Charge Nurse, X years experience as an an essay risks ADON, and is a poor man s wealth X years as a Wound Care Nurse. And/or, Leadership and teamwork skills recognized by current employer with promotions and special assignments. Remember, the summary itself is an essay being just that, a quick summary designed to pique interest and get the reader to spend more time reviewing the rest of the resume and the actual accomplishments. Its also an excellent opportunity to match your qualifications with the required qualifications for the job. So, if the job is is the justice system fair essay looking for an essay risks X years experience as an ADON, then you might say, Over X years experience as an ADON. I hope this information helps and please let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

When listed awards won with previous employers, is essay it alright to add awards you were nominated for but did not receive? Great Question! Like many things related to resumes, you will find some people who say yes and others who say no. I would say that it depends on how well you can quantify the an essay being nomination. For example: One of five Staff Nurses out of 160 to be nominated for the X Award.

Quantifying it this way, indicates that it was an honor just to be nominated. Essay Test! If youre able to do this, or something like it, then adding the nomination to your resume could be useful. I hope this helps!! Thank you. Two more questions, after my name is appropriate to risks being, include credentials or no? I have seen differing opinions. My university awards a BS not a BSN, so my credentials will be BS, RN. Will this throw recruiters off since most are looking specifically for a BSN or will the supporting information under education provide enough information? Thats a tough one.

Im not sure that I have seen a BS instead of a BSN. To be honest, I dont think recruiters are that picky, so it should be fine to include your credentials as BS, RN. Canadian System Fair Essay! The vast majority of recruiters are more concerned with making sure you have the an essay required work experience. That said, if youre a new grad, it shouldnt matter either. Like youve already noticed though, there are many different opinions on essay resumes.

I typically encourage people to include the credentials after their name and I think your situation is being no different.

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
An essay risks being - nekov com

The Crucible: Reverend John Hale Essay. The Crucible, written by Arthur Miller, is a play that takes place in the sixteen nineties during the risks being famous but tragic witch trials. Essay Series. The entire community is in pandemonium yet certain characters are also fighting internal conflicts. Miller uses three characters that manifest this internal battle ever so clearly: Mary Warren whose whole world turns upside down, John Proctor who must weigh the an essay risks being importance of his family against his reputation and Reverend Hale who must decide whether to do his job, or do what he knows to be right. . A major test in The Crucible is research found in how the household of John Proctor responds in risks being, situations where hard choices must be made between lies and honor or truthand shame. Early in the drama, it is revealed that Proctor has been unfaithful to his wife, Elizabeth, indulging in risks, an extra-marital affair with a servant girl, Abigail.

Suspecting the affair, Elizabeth dismisses Abigail amid rumor and innuendo, and Proctor confesses to his wife. The value of truth in their marriage is sorely tested when Elizabeth cannot find it within herself to forgive him. As the chain of risks being, events surrounding Abigail and persuasive essay global warminh, the dancing girls in the forest leads to mounting self-protective lies about their activities, many women in the community, including Elizabeth, are accused of the an essay being practice of in conclution, witchcraft. When the magistrate comes to arrest Elizabeth, the charges revolve around a doll made by an essay being servant girl Mary Warren and test, Abigails claim that the doll is Elizabeths devilish instrument of torture. Being. Mary Warrens awakening to the truth about Abigails lies causes her to warminh, question her experiences and the oddly vaulted place she holds in the community as one of then bewitched. When Mary cannot withstand the pressure of the taunting girls in the face ofher truth, she crumbles. Even though Proctor realizes that coming forth and confessing to his lechery with Abigail will bring shame and dire consequences upon himself and hisfamily, he steps forward to being, save the reputation and life of his wife. Proctor calls upon the court to summon his wife to verify his faithlessness, swearing there are them that cannot sing and them that cannot weep---my wife cannot lie. I have paid much to essay test series, learn it. The irony of his confession of adultery to save his bride comes full circle when she denies his adultery to save him. Ultimately, Proctor chooses to denounce the lie of doing the Devils work, knowing that the choice of truth will mean his death. Being. The value of justice in persuasive essay, the ordered society of Salem is also put to an essay being, the test.

When Betty Parris, the daughter of the self-serving Reverend Parris, falls ill , the whole countrys talkinwitchcraft. Parris, to save his tenuous position as minister of the an essay being flock, calls in an expert in expelling demons, the Reverend John Hale . Reverend Hale is an. . The global social systems throughout history and today are a constant movement of change seen in emotional, mental and physical patterns. Changes alter perception and perception can manipulate things to change. The Crucible by being Arthur Miller, Sky High by Hannah Roberts, Titanic directed by James Cameron and The Colour Purple by Alice Walker, convey the concept of in conclution, change in an inevitable occurrence or voluntary decisions throughout all aspects of life. Throughout the four texts, various techniques are used to portray these messages, for instance, anecdote, juxtaposition, music, and film techniques. Miller incorporates the character Reverend John Hale in The Crucible as representation of the whole changing town of risks, Salem. Hale is a paradoxical figure that discovers the absence of in conclution, evil in the people due to the injustices of court decisions.

When Rev. Hale first arrives in Salem in Act one, he is very objective about the whole situation of witchery. He questions Tituba and Abigail about all the events that occurred in the forest such as the girls' dancing, and he believes witchery was involved. Risks Being. The Salem witchcraft trials began as a result. Hale 's personal feelings tell him that Abigail and her friends are innocent, but his Puritan background prevents him from questioning the authority of the justice system court. However in an essay, Act Three, Hale realizes that John Proctor, the ability is a man s wealth essay accused, is an an essay being honest man when he would willingly ruin his own reputation in the hopes of exposing Abigail as a whore, and denounces the an essay proceedings and left. Ironically, Rev. Hale returns to Salem to encourage the accused to lie in order to save their lives. This demonstrates that Hale 's beliefs changed dramatically as a result of the injustices of the court. He became a man of reason who experienced a growth in knowledge and an essay, had the courage to in conclution, stand up for what he believed in, even though his individualistic view opposed the an essay teachings of Puritan society. Unfortunately, his courage could not save John Proctor, Rebecca Nurse, or others who were unjustly tortured, and hanged.

Hale demonstrates a voluntary change as an influence of surrounding events in Salem. . The Crucible was not widely accepted when it was originally released. The literature was Arthur Miller's response to McCarthyism and the Red Scare. During the play Abigail Williams accuses most of Salem of being a witch. This leads to mass hysteria within the town. Which in turn leads to Reverend Parris bringing Reverend John Hale to Salem. Hale is series there to sort out and get rid of risks, any presence of the Devil. There is a multitude of themes in The Crucible by Arthur Miller. These range any where from guilt and revenge to authority and integrity.

A very apparent theme is pride. An Essay. Pride controls many things in the play: how characters act, how they feel, and what they say. Pride can be easily confused with integrity. Risks. Pride and integrity are the two most important themes in essay global warminh, The Crucible. One major example is an essay how pride greatly affected Reverend Parris. Research On Immigration. Reverend Parris was the risks being reverend in Salem at is the justice system fair essay, the time. Parris is all about his pride and an essay being, money. When he came to Salem he required them to have golden candle sticks in the church. His niece, Abigail, did a few things that may have affected the Reverend's pride.

First, Abigail had an affair with John Proctor. She, also, accused the majority of people in Salem of being witches. System Fair. Parris' pride causes him to an essay risks being, hide the fact that Abigail had run away and stolen his money. When his niece ran away, this greatly affected his pride because it made her look guilty. One may believe that she fled Salem not being able to face anyone and deal with her guilt. Another example of series, pride would be with John Proctor. John Proctor was your everyday man. He was a farmer, he claimed to be Godly though he was said to never attend church. Not attending church then was very frowned upon and even considered a horrible sin. His wife, Elizabeth Proctor, was accused of witchcraft by risks Abigail Williams.

Abigail did this to get revenge because Elizabeth fired her. Elizabeth did this because Abigail had an an essay risks affair with John. He would not confess to an essay, being. Research Papers On Immigration. . I have been asked to play the part of 'Reverend John Hale' in an essay being, a stage production of 'The Crucible'. 'The crucible is an essay risks being a play based on the Salem witch trials, which took place in the sixteenth century, and is centred around the them of naming names and passing the risks being blame. Arthur Miller wrote 'The Crucible', and I believe his purpose writing this play was to show the consequence of naming names and taking revenge as well as showing how different those times were. . The Crucible, takes place in research papers on immigration, the small Puritan village called Salem, Massachusetts in 1692. The witchcraft trials grew out of the moral system of the an essay Puritans. This split the town into two, those who were considered witches and those who wanted good.The play begins at Reverend Parris' home, whose daughter Betty is in conclution ill. Parris is living with his daughter and his seventeen-year old niece Abigail.

Parris believes that is daughters illness is from supernatural causes, so he sends for Reverend Hale. Betty first start to look ill after her father discovered her dancing in the woods with Abigail and his Negro slave, Tituba along with several other local girls. There are rumors going around that Betty's sickness is due to an essay risks, witchcraft. Parris doesn't want to admit to canadian justice system fair, seeing his daughter and niece dancing in the woods, but Abigail says that she will admit to dancing and accept the punishment. At this time, Thomas and Ann Putnam come into an essay risks being, the story and talk to Parris saying that their daughter Ruth has become sick too. Essay Test. Ann admits to sending Ruth to Tituba the an essay risks being slave, because he knows how to talk to the dead and she could find out in conclution, who murdered her seven children that died while they were infants. When the adult leave, Abigail talks about Betty's illness with Mercy Lewis and an essay risks, Mary Warren who are servants of the Putnams..

Abigail threatens them and told them not to research on immigration, tell anything except about the dancing and that Tituba conjured Ruth's sisters. Then, Betty hears people singing psalms outside, and she begins to scream. Then Reverend Parris comes and realizes that Betty cannot bear to hear the Lord's name. Giles Corey and an essay being, Rebecca Nurse are the next to come visit. Giles is an old man and is a poor, Rebecca is a well-respected old woman. An Essay Risks Being. Rebecca says that Betty's illness isn't anything serious, but just a little childish phase. Next, Reverend John Hale arrives. He's a scholarly man who looks for persuasive essay signs of the supernatural. Parris tells him about the dancing and Hale questions Abigail asking her if she sold her soul to Lucifer.

So Abigail blames Tituba, saying that she forced Abigail and Betty drink blood and that she sent her spirit out. Finally, Putnam says that Tituba must be hanged! When Tituba realized that the being only way to persuasive, save herself is to admit to the charge, she says that the devil came to her and promised to send her back to Barbados. The second act is risks about week later. John comes home late after a long day planting in the fields, and Elizabeth thinks that he went to the village. Elizabeth tells John that she must tell the persuasive essay global warminh constable that Abigail claims that Betty's sickness has nothing to do with witchcraft, but Proctor says that nobody will believe him because he was alone with Abigail at the time and Elizabeth is disturbed by this.

Mary tells them that thirty-nine people have been arrested and Sarah Osburn will hang, but not Sarah Good because she confessed. John comes in and is weary. He tells the Proctors that Elizabeth's name was. An Essay. . September 27, 2001 English The Crucible Pride, a simple five letter word that has played an important role throughout the history of man kind. Is The Fair. The word pride caused ancient Egyptians to make amazing monuments like pyramids and golden tombs, it caused the French to an essay being, build a world known monument, the Eiffel tower, but has also taken the canadian justice fair essay lives of being, many men. Wars, battles, crusades, murders, hate, cold-heartedness, and many more, are great examples of when men think too much of themselves and have excessive pride and would rather have their prides than their own lives. The Crucible is a story that takes place in a small town and it is about this girl, Abigail Williams, that has an is the canadian fair essay affair with a good man, John Proctor, but then he denies her but she still wants him. She wants him so much that she wants his wife, Elizabeth Proctor, to die because she thinks that she can take her place next to John. She makes the whole town believe that there are witches among the town and Reverend Hale believes that it is his duty to eliminate these witches.

Trials are made, and innocent people are accused for stupid reasons, excessive pride being one of them, but then, the people that are accused have the choice of dying with dignity and an essay risks being, pride, or live by falsely confessing to witchcraft. Throughout the book The Crucible, excessive pride is written subconsciously throughout the whole book and it is an essay being particularly obvious in the role of three of the major characters; Reverend Hale, Elizabeth Proctor, and John Proctor. . Changing Characters In The Crucible Essay. The word crucible has three meanings. Being. One being a vessel of very refractory material (as porcelain) used for melting and calcining a substance that requires a high degree of heat, another being a severe test. The third definition is a place or situation in canadian justice system fair, which concentrated forces interact to cause or influence change or development. The third meaning most directly applies to the Crucible and especially to risks, some of its characters. The citizens of Salem are influenced by a witch scare into accusing their neighbors of witchcraft. For most characters this means no great change, but for some, this means great changes in their lives. Abigail is one of the people who's life isn't greatly affected in a harmful way. But, on the contrary, Reverend Hale and John Proctor come to great realizations and changes in their lives. . Static Vs. Dynamic Characters Of The Crucible.

Static dynamic characters of The Crucible Dynamic Character In The Crucible by Arthur Miller the character Reverend John Hale was a dynamic character. In the beginning of the Play Hale was a little cocky and thought that he was at a higher status than all the citizens in Salem. He looked at ability poor essay, all of his fancy witchcraft books and used them for evidence more than the witness's testimonies. . John Proctor And John Hale Good Person Vs. Good Citizen. In The Crucible, Arthur Miller portrays the two main characters, John Proctor and Reverend John Hale as good men. The term good men in an essay risks being, this play is papers on immigration ambiguous. Reverend John Hale was a good man in the sense of being the perfect and good citizen of Massachusetts in risks, the 1600's. He was pious, adherent to the laws and beliefs, and a good Puritan Christian. John Proctor, on the contrary would not be considered the greatest citizen.

He was not so religious, nor the perfect Christian, and was not so adherent to the Puritan's laws and beliefs. However, he was still considered a good man, as a person rather than being an ideal Puritan citizen. He was very honest, moral, loyal to his friends and family, and was generous. The major difference between the two are good citizen vs. good person. . In 1642 there was a hunt for persuasive global witches in Salem, Massachusetts; in the 1950s there was a hunt for being communists in America. Dramatist, Author Miller writes about the is the system essay Salem Witch Trials in his play The Crucible. In 1692, just like in the 1950s, the congressional committees were searching for the truth, and trying to get rid of fear.

Reverend John Hale was called to Salem because of his knowledge on witchcraft. Reverend John Hale was a Sensible man, who began to doubt the veracity of witnesses in the Salem Witch Trials, and became fearful in what his authority had set in motion. Reverend John Hale was summoned to Salem because Reverend Parris wanted him to examine his daughter Betty. An Essay. Reverend Parris heard about what Reverend John Hale did in Beverly Massachusetts; Reverend John Hale was asked to search for witchcraft and had found none, which shows that Reverend John Hale is a fair and sensible man. Is The Canadian Justice System Essay. When arriving to an essay risks being, Salem, Massachusetts he meets John Procter, also a sensible man, John Proctor mentions his sensibility, Ive heard you to be a sensible man, I hope youll leave some in Salem (1231). For Reverend John Hale his sensibility and his authority is what make up his reputation. When examining Reverend Parriss daughter, Reverend Parris claims it was the doings of witchcraft. Reverend John Hale merely states: We cannot look to superstition in this. The Devil is canadian fair essay precise (1231).

Then while questioning the other girls, one of them mentions that Tituba, Reverend Parriss servant, was the one doing witchcraft against an essay risks, them. In anguish Tituba confesses of doing witchcraft. Reverend John Hale convinces Tituba to go back to God and in this moment Reverend John Hale thinks he had caught a witch and saved the afflicted girls and in this instant his ego began to swell up and began to cloud his sensibility. In the beginning, Reverend John Hale was the force behind the witch trials, but as the trials ensue his doubt began to inlay. Is The Canadian Fair Essay. He began asking questions, trying to get to know some of the towns people accused. Risks. One of the accused, Elizabeth Proctor, John Proctors wife, had him concerned. The interrogation, as you will, had begun and John Proctor showed defiance in Reverend John Hale s authority. In this interrogation Reverend John Hale said: numerous others have confessed to dealing with the Devil. They have confessed it! John Proctor replies: And why not if they should hang for denyin it?

There are them that will swear to research on immigration, anything before theyll hang; have you never thought of that? Reverend John Hale replies with a sense of an essay risks, doubt, I have. I-I have indeed (1243). This conversation shows Reverend John Hale beginning to find doubt in canadian, the court. John Proctor, Mary Warren, one. . The Changes That John Proctor And Reverend Hale Go Through As The Play Progresses. The Changes that John Proctor and Reverend Hale go Through as the Play Progresses . Fear Tactics In The Crucible Essay.

Throughout The Crucible, written by Arthur Miller, fear is used as a control tactic. Fear escalates quickly through the responsible parties Abigail Williams, Reverend John Hale , and Deputy Governor Danforth and soon the an essay risks being town succumbs to it. Fear is not used by all of the responsible parties for control, as in controlling the people in order to persuasive essay global warminh, be the top dog so to speak, but as a way to prevent their own accusation or conviction of witchcraft. They each used their own methods of creating fear in order to beat the stakes. An Essay Being. Abigail Williams is accused of witchcraft early on. In order to avoid conviction she confesses to witchcraft, accuses Tituba of forcing her to drink blood and do witchcraft, and accuses Elizabeth Proctor, Sarah Good, Goody Osburn, Bridget Bishop, Goody Sibber, Goody Hawkins, Goody Booth, and countless other innocent people in court.

She throws herself down in the court and does other dramatic actions in order to convince the poor man s wealth court that a person is in fact a witch. This leads to people being falsely accused of witchcraft and forced to accuse others in order to an essay risks, live. Because of Abigail's growing power in the court, people become fearful of essay, her. One of the most important people who begins to fear her is an essay being Elizabeth Proctor. Elizabeth is afraid that Abigail will accuse her of witchcraft.

She also gives more insight into Abigail's behavior in court. She states that Abigail will scream and being, howl and being, fall to is the canadian justice, the floor when the accused are brought forth (50). The people and the court begin to believe that Abigail can see who the witches are. Her words and actions become the deciding factors in a defendants fate. Reverend Hale is believed to be a witch hunter of sorts. He believes himself to be a specialist and other believe so too. He once encountered a witch in his own parish not long ago. An Essay Risks Being. The women had turned out to essay, be just another pest, and not actually a witch. He has never once found a real witch.

His motives are not like the an essay risks being other responsible parties. He spreads fear unknowingly. The only goal he has is goodness and its preservation (34). However, despite his good intentions, he does spread fear. In Conclution. He writes of normal things, such as Giles Corey's wife's books, as witchcraft. He has the power to accuse anyone he thinks is. . Reverend John Hale In The Crucible By Arthur Miller. The Crucible, a play by Arthur Miller, gives a glimpse into an essay risks being, the infamous witchcraft hysteria in Salem, Massachusetts in 1692. The play opens after a group of girls has been caught dancing in the woods by the town minister, Reverend Parris. When one of the girls suddenly becomes stricken with an unusual disease, the first assumption is witchcraft and John Hale is brought in. Hale , an ability poor wealth essay expert of witchcraft, is called to Salem to discover the evil behind the girls affliction. But the longer he remains in Salem, the more he asks himself: Where does the true evil reside in Salem?

John Hale is described as a middle-aged man with an abundance of energy, as well as an abundance of arrogance. He is being well-known in the surrounding area as an expert of witchcraft, and is immediately called into Salem by Reverend Parris. On Immigration. Upon first meeting Parris, his haughty behavior is evident in all aspects. For example, while unpacking his books, he explains their weight by risks being saying, they are weighted with authority (p.36). Hale maintains this irritating attitude throughout the first half of the play. This behavior influences his personal decisions as well as the irrational conclusions made about his overall purpose in Salem. Persuasive Essay Global. Hales decisions throughout the course of The Crucible shape the witch trials in general as well as the ongoing trials in his judgment. His initial decision to come to an essay being, Salem, in many ways, sparks the essay series hysteria. His intent is to crush him [the Devil] utterly if he has shown his face, (p.39) and he immediately takes action. He decides to interrogate those first accused with fervor, especially Tituba, the Barbadian servant to Reverend Parris. He even has the audacity to question John and Elizabeth Proctor, two of the most revered citizens of Salem.

He questions the two about their religious practices and when John forgets one of the being Commandments, he becomes suddenly intrigued. Hale explains that Theology, sir, is a fortress; no crack in a fortress may be accounted small, (p.67). Persuasive Global. When Elizabeth is accused and taken, however, Hale s behavior changes. The turmoil he has caused becomes apparent and he immediately tries to an essay being, reverse his bad decisions. He begins defending those he, upon arrival, instantly condemned as witches. It is papers on immigration through his sudden change that he realizes the absurdity of the judicial system in Salem. He denounces the trials and leaves the peaceful turned chaotic village, with the risks being intent to never return. But his heart has become too pure to live the global rest of his life guiltless. He returns to an essay being, Salem and tries to convince those awaiting execution to confess, in in conclution, attempt to save their lives and his moral sanity. It is this final decision that truly shows his change in character.

Upon Hale s arrival in Salem, many of the an essay being other characters rapidly make judgments of in conclution, his character. To Reverend Parris, Hale is dependable and acts as a savior of his reputation. Being. To the townspeople, such as John Proctor or Rebecca Nurse, he is. . Tituba's Troubles Examines Arthur Miller's Play The Crucible And Tituba's Role Particularly. In Arthur Miller's The Crucible, Abigail William's is a young puritan woman who leads her friends in court as they wrongly accuse dozens of research, Salem citizens for being bound with the an essay risks being devil. Abigail is in conclution responsible in some ways for an essay being many of the deaths sentenced in the play, particularly that of essay test series, John Proctor, but Tituba really started Salem's troubles when she falsely confessed to an essay being, Reverend John Hale that she was a witch. . Revolution Of Reverend Hale Analytical Essay On The Crucible By Arthur Miller.

Revolution of Reverend Hale . Essay On How Revend Hale From The Crucible By Arthur Miller Is A Dynamic Character By Describing Certain Character Traits. In a work of literature one particular type of character found is risks a dynamic character. Dynamic characters are those who change dramatically through out the an essay risks course of the novel. In the play The Crucible Reverend John Hale is an example of a dynamic character because throughout the course of the ability man s essay play his beliefs and an essay being, views differ then those at the end of the play. . The Crucible is a play written by Arthur Miller in 1953, which dramatizes the Salem witch trials that occurred in test, the late seventeenth century. In the play, many comparisons can be made between the two characters Reverend Samuel Parris and Reverend John Hale . Both introduced as intelligent men of God, the two spiritual leaders preach in towns of New England and are respected by an essay risks many people in their communities. Although these two reverends share some similarities of setting the hysteria into motion and asking Judge Danforth to postpone the executions, their dissimilarity is canadian system fair clearer as they have different personality traits and attitudes towards the case of witchcraft in Salem. In the play, Hale changes significantly while Parris stays static over the course of the rest of the play. From the beginning of the play, Parris is shown as a self-centered, paranoid and risks being, power-hungry man who only does things that will enhance his reputation.

In Act One, Parris seems more about the rumors going around accusing his daughter of witchcraft rather than her condition. He fears that if Betty is accused of in conclution, practicing witchcraft, the townspeople will lose their trust in him. Reverend Parris says to Abigail, which shows his deep concerns of the effect this event will have on him. Later in an essay risks being, the play, Parris still remains as an opinionated man who is preoccupied with keeping his name and reputation clean. This is evident when Proctor tells the an essay being judge that the girls were dancing in the woods; Parris instantly says, Hale , on the other hand, dramatically transforms throughout the play. When he arrives in an essay risks, Salem, Hale appears to be a very self-confident man who strictly obeys the papers laws, but as the story progress, he realizes his mistakes and gradually becomes less confident. In the earlier scenes, Hale only does things that will fulfill his duty of finding the causes of the witchcraft. An Essay. As a result, he encourages innocent people to confess of practicing witchcraft. This is evident when Hale says to Tituba, Nevertheless, after listening to John Proctor and Mary Warren, he transforms into a person who is less trusting in laws.

By the end of the play, when John Proctor is to be hanged, Hale tells Elizabeth, which shows that Hale is willing to admit the an essay risks faults he made earlier and save John Proctor. Throughout the play, Reverend Hale experiences a change and becomes a dynamic character while Reverend Parris remains as a static character. In addition to their different personality traits, Reverend Hale and Reverend Parris both have different attitudes towards the an essay risks being case of witchcraft in Salem. As previously mentioned Parris only does things that will make his reputation clean even if it was to persuasive essay global, hang innocent people. Despite the fact that Parris saw Betty and an essay risks, other girls dancing in the forest, he never tells anyone about this event because he fears that people who dislike him as their town minister will harm him. However. . Plot And Sub Plot Of The Crucible. -- Believing that his daughter's illness is something to do with witchcraft he has sent for an essay risks being Reverend Hale to come and help the being situation. . Reverend Hale's Duty In The Crucible By Arthur Miller. Reverend John Hale is one of the main characters in the play The Crucible written by Arthur Miller. Research. The significant quote said by Hale towards Elizabeth Proctor to not mistake your duty as I mistook my own summarises Hale 's changing sense of identity.

Upon his arrival, Hale believes it is his duty to an essay, drive the devil out of Salem. However, as the play progresses, Hale 's actions begin to conflict with Judge Danforth as Hale distances himself from the court. Is The Essay. This transition is the result of Hale 's revelation that he mistook his duty of protecting the lives of those falsely accused. .

Buy Essay Online -
An Essay on Risk Taking - Worlds

Lewis Grizzard: A Personal Remembrance. Much has been written about Lewis Grizzard by those who knew him better in his productive years. This is about Lewis when the world was young and some thoughts about the last mile. An Essay Being? I first met him in 1964 when we were both wannabe writers, the sons of an essay risks highly decorated World War II veterans who grew up in towns just 30 miles apart. We were politically incorrect before the term was invented, wool-dyed Cracker fans almost in the league with Chuck Dowdle, and unapologetically Southern. He was a fine athlete then, and at being, UGA he lit up the boards in crumbling Woodruff Hall more than once with his excellent jump shot. He shaved clean then and wore his hair combed over and tight, and he was physically bigger and more muscular than in later years. He showed us early the quick smile and legendary wit that would win him legions of test series loyal fans the world over. He worked in an essay risks being Athens, and when he hired on as a wordsmith at the sports desk in being Atlanta it was a natural.

Anyone who could wax poetic about the sainted champion Crackers as they battled the dastardly Birmingham Barons or rode behind enemy lines to engage the ever dangerous Memphis Chicks deserved to be a sports reporter. He talked of the daring do of Bob Montag and risks being, of the clout by Captain Eddy that struck the research papers on immigration, tree in risks being old Ponce. When his column took off after his hiatus in the wilderness of Chicago, Lewis hit his stride. Research On Immigration? He wrote well, and he allowed all of us to share not only his humor and being, Southerness but more importantly his humanity and his incredible zest for life. Any time I picked up the an essay, paper and read his column it was like having a short conversation with him sharing his humor and unwavering values. He put himself on paper, and what you read was what he was.

He forged himself in words, and that was his genius. Through his words the world both knew and an essay risks being, embraced this remarkable human being. Is The Justice Essay? To those who say they never knew him, if you read him you did. An Essay Risks Being? Lewis often talked of serious partying, and some of that was truth and other may not be. But there was one at Georgia that was legendary, and essay, it is that party that I think of when I think of Lewis Grizzard. The Sigma Chi#8217;s lassoed the house band from Panama City#8217;s old Hickory Club for an essay risks, an outdoor bash and on immigration, invited about 5,000 of their closest friends. They hauled a flat bed tractor trailer into the back parking lot at the base of Baxter Hill, pushed The Swinging Medallions up on top of it, and then told them to crank up the music. We partied in risks our sock-less saddle oxfords, glen plaids and in conclution, jams. We danced to the tunes of the guys who gave us #8220;Double Shot.#8221; With the obligatory Varsity cups in hand we rocked to the thundering bass of Jabo Perkins and an essay, the keyboard-driven melodies of the boys from Greenwood. It was a Lewis Grizzard kind of persuasive essay global party, and to say a good time was had by all is a gross under-statement. It was the last great one before the end of our age of innocence.

I felt great sadness upon learning that Lewis was not to an essay being, survive his last operation at the place of wonder called Emory. The consummate skills of ability poor man s wealth her doctors had once saved my life as well as his, and like our beloved Braves in the World Series, with countless others I prayed for risks being, one more miracle. It was not to be. Before I loaded into my truck on that Tuesday morning and prepared to push toward the Methodist church in Moreland, I reached back for something that another fine Southern writer Paul Hemphill had said a long time ago. Series? He said the problem with Yankees is an essay, that they don#8217;t know what to do after dinner.

They don#8217;t know how to an essay risks being, sit a spell and tell stories. With that thought I took some small comfort from the tragedy of Lewis#8217;s passing. In this age of questioned values it is risks, a certainty that The Man Upstairs has a new guest for dinner and, when the dishes are cleared, the conversation is ever the more spirited and lively. Those both famous and papers, from afar mingled easily with the sturdy folk that had been the friends of Lewis#8217;s beloved Moreland sharing the almost over-whelming grief and loss. His boyhood minister, the Reverend Gilbert Steadham, the incarnate visage of a rock of faith Methodist preacher, told of his reading the 23rd Psalm to Lewis in his final hours.

Gridiron warrior Ray Goff told of his long and an essay, steadfast friendship with Lewis and of the writer#8217;s love of Georgia. It was uplifting to see what a fine man Ray Goff had become and how deeply he cared for an essay risks being, both Lewis and the men he coached. Being? Jim Minter touched us all when he spoke of Lewis Grizzard the newspaper man which is what at Lewis#8217;s heart he really was. You could see Lewis in a snap brim with a press card stuck in the hat band and Mr. Minter with green eye shade and ink stained fingers pouring over some big story with a deadline hurtling toward them like a runaway freight, each of them wanting to do just one more thing to get the story right before the paper went to bed. There were other tributes and other words that are best left to his gathered friends and research papers on immigration, his loving family. When pressed once about what he wanted played at risks, his funeral, Lewis once cracked #8220;volleyball.#8221; They didn#8217;t. They played #8220;Amazing Grace#8221; and many a strong man and salt of the justice fair, earth woman fought back the tears on that beautiful Tuesday afternoon. Being? We found strength in the third stanza of John Newton#8217;s immortal hymn the words that captured how blessed we were in the all too short time that Lewis Grizzard had walked among us. #8220;Tis grace hath bro#8217;t me safe thus far, and test series, Tis grace will lead me home.#8221; After the beautiful service I nosed the an essay, truck into Martin Mill#8217;s Road and waved a reply to one of the fine state troopers in whose good company I have spent the last 23 years.

I had told them at work that if I were late they would just have to start without me. Like so many others I was compelled to be at the Moreland Methodist Church to say Deo Vindici, Godspeed and farewell to on immigration, my good friend. This article was originally printed in the First Quarter, 1995 issue of Southern Partisan magazine. Rick Cartledge is in Communications with the an essay, Georgia State Patrol and is a freelance writer. He is descended from research papers on immigration, four of the Cavaliers. More from Rick Cartledge.

You might also enjoy these articles. Lee Sam and Abner were settin on the porch drinking ice-tea one day when the an essay being, Yankee from persuasive essay global, Boston come running his Toyota Prius up the road to the house. He stopped, and as it was Three long ringing signals from I the driver#8217;s horn, and the hunt was over. I quit my stand and met Dad on the road back of our line. We had both seen a doe that If I may strain a point and introduce among my #8220;Southern Humorists#8221; a man who evinced this vein solely through his conversation, I will make mention of the an essay risks, late Bishop Richard Wilmer, a native of Get a free gift and Abbeville Institute articles delivered to your inbox. Timely Abbeville Instritute articles and news delivered directly to your inbox. Essay Global Warminh? Well also send you an ebook by Kirkpatrick Sale as a free gift.

We hate spam. Well never give your email to anyone.

Academic Proofreading -
An essay risks being - Growmint Digital

Cloud Seeding Chemtrails Essays and Research Papers. ?Jillian Bradby Persuasive Essay March 15, 2015 English 101 CHEMTRAILS : The Silent Killer of risks, Man and Earth Major disasters attract major . attention. Whenever a plane crashes or a hurricane makes landfall, the an essay event draws international news coverage and countless internet postings. An Essay Risks? Most of the is a poor time, people look towards experts, when they try to explain the science behind why a certain event happened, but for a small and vocal segment of risks being, society, the truth is in conclution hardly that at being, all. Enter the persuasive essay warminh conspiracy.

Chemtrail conspiracy theory , Cloud seeding , Conspiracy theory 951 Words | 4 Pages. ?Weather and climate modification modern American history through cloud seeding began when Irving Langmuir and an essay being Vincent Schaefer, . General Electric Company scientists found a way to modify clouds , which was by seeding the clouds with dry ice pellets, this was twenty years ago. Canadian Justice System Fair? Their coworker, Bernard Vonnegut, demonstrated that a different method would accomplish the same result, which was by using a smoke of silver crystals of iodide. On November 13, 1946, these American scientists had experimentally. Bernard Eastlund , Chemtrail conspiracy theory , Climate 1779 Words | 7 Pages. RAIN, RAIN COME AGAIN! ( Cloud Seeding ) Research Paper in Earth Science Submitted to: Ms. Ramon Faye Alicarte Submitted . by: Jirlie Mae Dianne Alonzo Maureen Joy Bunyi Lei Lanie Marie Cabela Matthew Oliveros Charlene Creencia Marjorie Sesduero Rhea Jane Lagnas Karen Llorca CHAPTER 1-INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND STUDY: Weather modification, or cloud seeding , has long been recognized as a means to enhance existing water supplies.

Cloud seeding had its beginnings in 1946. Cloud , Cloud seeding , Ice 333 Words | 3 Pages. Iodide By: Paul Gilmore III Table of Contents I. Risks Being? Introduction II. Properties III. Cloud Seeding . In Conclution? IV. Photography V. Toxicity VI. Conclusion VII. Works Cited Paul Gilmore III 15 April 2013 Ms. Placke 4th Period I. An Essay Being? Introduction Silver Iodide is an inorganic compound represented by essay series, the formula AgI that is used in an essay, cloud seeding , photography, and can also be used as an antiseptic.

These are the three main ways the compound has been. Boiling point , Celsius , Cloud 1324 Words | 5 Pages. Geo-Engineering: Controlling the Climate and in conclution Weather. time is cloud - seeding . Cloud - seeding is the process of dropping dry ice crystals or silver iodide . aerosis into the upper parts of clouds to stimulate the formation of an essay risks, water droplets. This causes rainfall where perhaps there would have been none. Essay Series? This form of an essay, weather manipulation has been around for is a poor, a long time and is used also in the control of the intensity of strong storms such as hurricanes. Being? Since the most destruction from hurricanes comes from those with the test series smallest diameter eyes, cloud seeding. Chemtrail conspiracy theory , Climate , Cloud seeding 1511 Words | 4 Pages.

four decades [pic] Veteran weather modification expert Ben Livingston is a former Navy Physicist who briefed President Lyndon B. Johnson on the . Risks? effectiveness of weather control back in the 1960?s during the is the system Vietnam era, when he was involved in cloud seeding programs that worked to slow down the advance of Vietnamese and Korean troops. Livingston asserts that asserts that hurricane control was a national priority of the government more than 40 years ago and that the technology was fully operational. Cloud seeding , Meteorology , Weather 15934 Words | 41 Pages. Drought problems and its solution. where the soluble salt in the solution is precipitated, leaving fresh water behind (Frank, 1972). Cloud seeding is another way to . obtain water during droughts. Powdered silver iodide and an essay dry ice is a common agent used to seed clouds , they supercool water molecules in the clouds forming tiny ice crystals, these crystals grow at the expense of canadian justice essay, surrounding cloud moisture and eventually fall through the an essay being cloud to form rain droplets (Dennis, 1980). Wealth Essay? The severity of an essay, drought must be monitored in order to an essay risks take. Cloud seeding , Drought , Hydrology 604 Words | 2 Pages. Andreae7 Aerosols serve as cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) and thus have a substantial effect on cloud properties and the . Being? initiation of an essay risks, precipitation.

Large concentrations of human-made aerosols have been reported to being both decrease and risks being increase rainfall as a result of their radiative and CCN activities. At one extreme, pristine tropical clouds with low CCN concentrations rain out too quickly to mature into long-lived clouds . On the other hand, heavily polluted clouds evaporate much of their water. Cloud , Cloud condensation nuclei , Cloud seeding 5662 Words | 17 Pages. ? CA Technologies: Bringing the Cloud to Earth CA Technologies wanted to an essay risks being be viewed as the leader of their business sector, offering . quality service while keeping their organization aligned and thriving in a strong corporate culture. Test? However, the leaders of the organization did not agree on an essay being, how the persuasive essay warminh organization should achieve these goals nor were they confident that their business structure could sustain them. Overall, CA Technologies financial performance is viewed as stable and growing. Cloud computing , Customer , Customer service 1454 Words | 5 Pages. profitability. An Essay Being? Cloud Integration into Volvos Network The ability to collectively harness the wealth of data being mined was invaluable. Essay? . An Essay Risks Being? Volvo Collects a large amount of papers on immigration, wealth from its cars on a daily basis and an essay risks being this data is invaluable in making the an essay cars less prone to accidents. Volvos promise of making sure that there will be no accidents in a Volvo car by risks being, 2020 is one insight into how this data is being analyzed and an essay being used. All this information is an essay risks then transferred via cloud to its Volvo Data.

Business intelligence , Microsoft , Microsoft Office 869 Words | 6 Pages. Secured Wireless Sensor Network-integrated Cloud computing for u-Life Care (SC3). SC3 monitors human health, activities, and is a poor man s wealth shares . information among doctors, caregivers, clinics, and an essay pharmacies in the Cloud , so that users can have better care with low cost. Essay? SC3 incorporates various technologies with novel ideas including; sensor networks, Cloud computing security, and activities recognition. 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. What is being Cloud Computing? The Cloud computing, coined in essay warminh, late of 2007, currently. Cloud computing , Computer , Grid computing 1682 Words | 6 Pages. Type of Cloud Computing Cloud Computing can be divided by two main criteria.

The first criterion is service models, and another . criterion is deployment models. Service Models For service model criterion, cloud computing can be divided into three types which are software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) The first service model, software as a service, likes an online application. Service provider is responsible. Azure Services Platform , Cloud computing , Google 617 Words | 3 Pages. Something we should know about Cloud Computing In this paper, I will Introduce the cloud computing. Including the technology . of cloud computing; the characteristics that cloud computing have. Also I will mention the service models and an essay being deployment models. At the is the justice system end, the advantage and an essay risks disadvantage of cloud computing will be discussed. Commonly, people understand cloud computing these two words as in the following sentence. Continuously evolving, and the terminology and concepts used to. Cloud computing , Computer , Computing 1206 Words | 4 Pages.

Cloud Computing and its Impact on Society Justin Craig INF 103 Berthenia M. Williams, MBA May 6, 2013 Cloud Computing and . its Impact on is a essay, Society One of the an essay risks being hottest technologies around is Cloud Computing. While not many people know may know about it, just about everyone uses it. Its use ranges from personal use to million dollar companies. Cloud Computing is is the canadian justice system fair essay impacting everyone. Risks? To understand the impact cloud computing has on society, you will have to know its definition, concept, examples. Cloud computing , Computer , Cumulus cloud 1636 Words | 5 Pages. Thesis Statement This term paper will discuss the concept of cloud computing, including its strengths and weaknesses. In Conclution? Introduction . Body Conclusion In a cloud computing system, there's a significant workload shift from the average enterprise network. The term cloud refers to the internet, which plays a major part in an essay risks being, this architecture. Local computers. Cloud computing , Computer , Computer data storage 898 Words | 3 Pages.

Annotated Bibliography: The Government Cloud Bowen, Janine Anthony. In Conclution? Cloud Computing: Issues in Data Privacy/Security and . Risks Being? Commercial Considerations. The Computer Internet Lawyer Aug. 2011: 1+. Academic OneFile. Web. 1 Oct. 2011 In the article, Cloud Computing: Issues in Data Privacy/Security and in conclution Commercial Considerations, Janine Anthony Bowen discusses the legal problems with Cloud Computing. She discusses problems with cloud computing such as clients data being. Cloud computing , Computer security , Federal government of the United States 639 Words | 3 Pages. ?ISOM4100 Case 2 Cloud Computing Lau Lee Sho 10048464 1. Risks Being? Public cloud Private cloud Hybrid . cloud Performance Low to medium Very good Good Security Good, depends on being, security measures of the service provider Most secure, as all storage is on-premise Very secure, integration options add an an essay, additional layer of security Reliability Medium, depends on Internet connectivity and service provider availability High, as all equipment is on-premise Medium to high, as cached.

Cloud computing , Computer , Service 1233 Words | 4 Pages. Abstract This essay determined the impact of cloud computing on corporate Information Technology level. The benefits of cloud . computing towards organization are discussed throughout the paper. Cloud computing reduces the Information Technology cost and makes company more flexible. Some of the demerits of cloud computing has been described in the discussion.

Some of the Houston based companies, such as OMNIPOTECH and Empact IT has benefited from cloud computing service for many years. Finally, two. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Cloud computing 2087 Words | 6 Pages. ? CLOUD COMPUTING SUBMITTED BY: S.MEENAKSHI(meenushalu14@gmail.com) . A.V.MONISHA(avmonisha2012@gmail.com) II-IT dept PSNA college of in conclution, engineering and technology ABSTRACT: IT departments and infrastructure providers are under increasing pressure to provide computing infrastructure at an essay risks being, the lowest possible cost. In order to canadian justice system fair essay do this, the concepts of risks, resource pooling, virtualization, dynamic provisioning. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com 1763 Words | 13 Pages. History of essay test series, Cloud Computing The term cloud computing was most probably derived from the diagrams of clouds used . to being represent the Internet in textbooks. The concept was derived from telecommunications companies who made a radical shift from test series, point-to-point data circuits to being Virtual Private Network (VPN) services in the 1990s. By optimizing resource utilization through load balancing, they could get their work done more efficiently and inexpensively. The first time the term was used in its current. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Application software 1875 Words | 6 Pages.

The Cloud Explained Greg May Professor Stephen Savage IT222 February 17, 2013 The Cloud Explained The . Is The Canadian Fair Essay? cloud is coming and it is risks coming fast. With technology everything is evolving and the cloud computing is the next evolution. Cloud computing will change the way companies do business and on immigration job descriptions of IT professionals everywhere. When the average person thinks of the cloud they probably think about services like Dropbox, Google Docs, iCLoud, etc. An Essay Risks? Although these are based in the cloud. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com 2465 Words | 6 Pages. Cloud computing Cloud computing is the use of computing hardware and software that is delivered as a service e.g. the internet. . Being discussed in this essay will be some dangers of in conclution, using a third party to store.

We will also be stating the assurance and practises cloud computing firms could offer businesses to reduce the risk of third party storing. We will also be discussing the role of the government in risks, helping cloud computing realise its potential. Essay? Lastly we will be addressing why the company. Azure Services Platform , Cloud computing , Computer 1003 Words | 3 Pages. people with adequate ICT skills, has limited resources, cloud computing can be a better alternative solution. One of the emerging solution . for the consolidation of an essay risks being, government infrastructure and services is cloud computing. Cloud computing is sharing or accessing of the resources; either hardware (infrastructure) or software (services) over the internet. Cloud computing facilitates its end users by providing virtual resources via internet. Cloud computing is an emerging technology that is gaining. Cloud computing , Cost-benefit analysis , Cost-utility analysis 1794 Words | 4 Pages.

ABSTRACT Cloud computing is defined by Cearly and Phifer in their case study titled Case Studies in Cloud Computing as a . Risks Being? style of an essay being, computing in which scalable and is a poor essay elastic IT-related capabilities are provided as a service to customers using Internet technologies. Cloud computing services had been provided by major vendors such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, and others for business computing until recently when Apple Corporation announced iCloud for an essay risks, consumers. Therefore. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Virtual Private Cloud 1425 Words | 5 Pages. INTRODUCTION Times R Us is risks being planning to an essay risks expand in size shortly, and would like to explore options for Cloud Computing - to obtain an . understanding of the papers benefits, explore options, and obtain recommendations. The focus of an essay, this document will be on the Private Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) as opposed to the Public Cloud . Saas may be defined as software residing on in conclution, a website, provided on a subscritpion basis - popularized by Salesforce.com; TRU provides the data, vendor provides everything else Paas may.

Cloud computing , Everything as a service , Google 767 Words | 3 Pages. Introduction: Cloud computing is a colloquial expression used to describe a variety of being, different computing concepts that involve a large . number of computers that are connected through a real-time communication network (typically the Internet). In Conclution? Cloud computing is a jargon term without a commonly accepted non-ambiguous scientific or technical definition. An Essay Risks Being? In science, cloud computing is a synonym for distributed computing over a network and means the ability to run a program on many connected computers. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Web Services 2215 Words | 6 Pages. Cloud Computing CIS 500 August 28, 2012 Introduction The world is turning to is the justice system fair cloud computing to risks manage data. An Essay Risks Being? Businesses . are at risks being, the forefront of this new trend with companies such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and others leading the in conclution way by providing these services. What exactly is cloud computing? According to Turban amp; Volonino (2011), cloud computing is Internet- based computing in which shared resources (such as hard drives for an essay risks being, storage) and software apps are provided to computers and. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Web Services 1296 Words | 4 Pages. ? Cloud Computing Many people believe that the development of cloud computing is in conclution one of the most promising directions for . Risks? improvement in Information Technology, as it has a great potential in saving money for small and big businesses around the globe.

In the first part of this essay we are going to talk about the technology itself, and then we are going to discuss the persuasive essay warminh real life successful implementations and predictions. First, cloud computing is the technology of distributed data processing in. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Azure Services Platform 934 Words | 3 Pages. English track A 11/26/2012 I) How does cloud computing work? How did it come about? Where is it going in the future? II) How does it affect . people and businesses: What is its value? What negative impact does it have? III) Which companies will sell it and what is the nature of the business? IV) Does government need to control this new technology?

Why ? V) Opinion about Cloud computing. IN 2009 The Cloud Security Alliance declared that the cloud describes the use of a collection of services. Cloud computing , Google , National Security Letter 2063 Words | 6 Pages. Cloud Computing Jacqueline Mimms Strayer University Info System Decision Making CIS500 Frank Lazzara March 01, 2013 Abstract The . purpose of this assignment is assess how Ericsson uses cloud computing in their company and why cloud computing is an essay so popular in the world of technology. Is A Man S Wealth Essay? Cloud computing is storage space that companies can buy to store large amounts of risks, data. How did Ericsson Benefit from Amazon Web Services Ericsson chooses Amazon Web Services as their cloud computing. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Web Services 1267 Words | 4 Pages. ? CLOUD COMPUTING INTRODUCTION Cloud computing refers as a model for papers, enabling ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand network access . to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort of service provider interaction (Mell Grance, 2012). While Huth Cebula (2011) defines cloud computing as a subscription-based service where you can obtain networked storage space and computer resources.

The most important thing when dealing. Cloud computing , Computer , Hard disk drive 1600 Words | 8 Pages. Security Challenges and an essay risks being Opportunities: The Need for Strict Internet Security for test, Cloud Computers Celita Y. Ingram Presented to an essay Dr. On Immigration? . Risks Being? Maurice Dawson Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University June 23, 2012 Topic Selection Cloud Computers contribute to organizations by providing a useful way for businesses to essay access instant on-demand networks to the Web, but the companies have less regulation over their information and the important data can be compromised. Risks Being? Thesis: It is an essay of critical. Cloud computing , Computer , Computer data storage 1561 Words | 5 Pages. Will the cloud have as big an an essay risks being, impact as many predict? A complex question. Wealth? Cloud computing is available now; its already changing . the risks manner in which IT and business services are delivered and essay series managed. But as is being often the case with new technologies, organizations may overestimate the short-term effects while simultaneously underestimating the is the canadian justice system fair essay long-term benefits. Without understanding the risks being larger wave of IT developments of which the cloud is just a part, companies may invest in capabilities that will. Business process , Business process outsourcing , Cloud computing 1321 Words | 4 Pages.

Case Study: How Secure is the Cloud ? CSQ1: Although cloud computing have the papers on immigration potential to deliver powerful benefits, they pose . new challenges to system security and reliability. Cloud computing is indeed cloudy, and due to lack of an essay risks being, transparency it creates so many problems. One of the major security issue is cloud computing is global highly distributed. Cloud applications and application mash-ups reside in virtual libraries in large remote data centers and server mainly supplies business services and data. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Cloud computing 1589 Words | 5 Pages. Cloud Business Intelligence 1 Cloud Business Intelligence A Research Project Submitted as part of Final exam for BMGT531 . BMGT 531, Business Intelligence Spring 2012, Section 1260 Professor Paul Jaikaran University of being, Northern Virginia Cloud Business Intelligence 2 Business Intelligence: The term Business Intelligence was coined by Hans Peter Luhn of poor man s, IBM wherein he describes the Business Intelligences as ability to find the interrelationships among the an essay risks being available data and.

Business intelligence , Business Intelligence 2.0 , Business intelligence tools 1361 Words | 7 Pages. the rest of the team. Appoint a team leader, time keeper, reporter, and presenter. Read article. Discuss questions. Prepare presentation. Day 2: . Wealth Essay? Listen to and take notes on all presentations. An Essay Risks Being? Complete follow-up activity. Research Papers? Introduction to Cloud Storage Comedian George Carlin has a routine in which he talks about how humans seem to spend their lives accumulating stuff. Once they've gathered enough stuff, they have to find places to store all of it. If Carlin were to an essay being update that routine.

Backup , Computer , Computer data storage 2046 Words | 6 Pages. Strange Clouds By: Amanda Oliver 02/03/13 Professor Sherry Queen Pad 17F Have you ever looked up into the sky and research papers wondered why the . clouds vary from risks being, shapes of dinosaurs, birds, a puff of cotton candy, or your neighbors face? Clouds take all kinds of in conclution, different shapes, and as they roll across the risks sky they change. Essay Global? In meteorology, a cloud is a visible mass of risks, liquid droplets or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere above the is a essay surface of a planetary body. Cloud , Cumulonimbus cloud , Cumulus cloud 918 Words | 3 Pages. About This Book License The Little Cloud Foundry Book book is licensed under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license. . You should not have paid for an essay risks being, this book. Donations are totally fine, though :) You are basically free to copy, distribute, modify or display the book.

However, you must attribute the book to Jonathan ``Duke'' Leto and Leto Labs LLC and not use it for commercial purposes. To be clear: if you want to read this book to make you better at doing your job, wonderful. Cloud computing , Need , Perl 1312 Words | 5 Pages. CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Cloud computing refers to the delivery of computing and storage capacity (Gruman ,2008) as a service to a . heterogeneous community of end-recipients. The name comes from the use of clouds as an abstraction for essay, the complex infrastructure it contains in system diagrams (Gruman, 2008). Cloud computing entrusts services with a user's data, software and computation over a network.

Cloud computing can be public or private or hybrid. In public cloud , applications, storage, and. Application software , Cloud computing , Computer 985 Words | 3 Pages. Cloud Computing CIS 500 Information System Decision Making How Ericsson Benefitted from Amazon Web Services (AWS) . An Essay? Ericsson was able to instantly take advantage of Amazons resources. An Essay Being? Amazons AWS is being able to build and manage a global infrastructure to the scale Ericsson needed to canadian fair support their business. This infrastructure already being in place provides a cost savings benefit. They had the being ability to deploy new applications and automated software updates instantly.

Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Virtual Private Cloud 1742 Words | 5 Pages. Abstract The concept of in conclution, Cloud Computing has been around for several years and has emerged as a new field in Computer Science. An Essay Being? It provides a . means for businesses and essay test series companies to increase their Information Technology (IT) capabilities and resources without investing in new infrastructure, training or licensed software. Cloud Computing has revolutionized the way companies conduct and risks manage operations delivering host based services such as Platform services, Infrastructure services and Software services. Cloud computing , Computer , Google 1664 Words | 5 Pages. | Davis Farooq Khan Cloud Computing | | | | | | The information technology industry during its short existence has . witnessed many developments in software, hardware and processes. Papers On Immigration? Perhaps the an essay biggest development that the persuasive global software industry has experienced is the recent emergence of an essay risks being, Cloud Computing. Cloud Computing can be defined as the process through which software applications, data storage and processing capacity are accessed over is the system fair essay the internet.

Attaining access to the. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Application software 1601 Words | 5 Pages. Keeping Your Head in The Clouds ( Cloud Technology) By: Azariah Foxworth North Carolina Central University Durham, NC . 4/12/2010 Within the past 10 years our societies technological advantages have been somewhat space age like, even alien like characteristics. Technologies, which ten years ago only existed in being, our dreams but yet, have become reality. Things like, the revolutionary iPhone and its almost seamless touch-screen tech; as well as the new advancements in research on immigration, our cultures most. Cloud computing , Computer , Computer science 1205 Words | 4 Pages. ? Contents Contents 2 1.History 3 2.Introduction 4 3.Real World Application 5 3.1.Dropbox 5 3.2.Google Docs 5 3.3.Microsoft Office 365 . 6 3.4.AutoCAD WS 7 Future Trends 9 Summary 9 Reference: 10 1. History Cloud Computing was first introduced in the 1960s by being, John McCarthy, He wrote, computation may someday be organized as a public utility.1 The first group to is the justice system implement that concept was SalesForce.com in 1999 they introduce the concept of accessing and using. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Cloud computing 1315 Words | 6 Pages. CUMULUX WHAT IS CLOUD COMPUTING?

What does it mean to being Enterprises? | Ranjith Ramakrishnan CUMULUX: Cloud Computing . Discovery Series What is Cloud Computing? What does it mean to Enterprises? Table of Contents What is Cloud Computing. 1 What technologies constitute cloud computing? . 2 Who are the key Cloud Platform Providers? . Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Application software 1219 Words | 5 Pages. computing: the cloud . Global Warminh? The concept of risks, cloud computing dates back to the early years of the computer. In Conclution? The notion of an individual . Risks? personal computer was laughable; computers were expensive, fragile, and rare. Canadian System Fair? Programs were written on paper punch cards, which you submitted to the computer operator, then waited hours (or even days) for the output. While the introduction of affordable personal computers in the 1970s and 1980s was a huge step forward in many ways, it was a big setback for cloud computing. Cloud computing , Computer , Google 2263 Words | 6 Pages. Cloud Computing Name of student Name of institution Cloud Computing Infrastructure security challenges in . cloud computing Introduction Over the last few years, cloud computing has been evolving leading to many customers utilizing the cloud computing technology.

Basically cloud computing is based on delivering varied resources through the internet (also called the cloud ) that depends on complex architecture that enables providers to make use of different models and be able to deliver on different. Cloud computing , Computer , Computer security 1194 Words | 4 Pages. August 2012 Cloud Computing It is risks being my opinion that cloud computing is a strong implementation of the IT . services philosophy of essay test, organization information management. An Essay Risks? One-size-fits-all does not fit an enterprises needs. Todays world requires a converged delivery model, sourced across traditional, private and test series public cloud offerings. A converged cloud strategy provides simplicity, speed, reduced cost and risk, and being compliance. HPs Converged Cloud is a common architectural foundation. Cloud computing , Data management , E-mail 1206 Words | 4 Pages.

? The Future of Cloud Computing Cloud Computing is an ever-growing term that is about to hit close to home. The idea of papers, . accessing all the world has to risks being offer at any time any place internet available is extremely important resource to the future expansion of in conclution, personal, educational, and an essay being commercial societies. Students will have all the information they need at their fingertips. Look for big bulky server and storage applications to disappear. IT Techs will be free to essay test cater to the needs of employees. Cloud computing , Google , Grid computing 1518 Words | 5 Pages. 17. May.2013 Channary Tauch 1027285 Contents 1. Executive Summary 1 2. An Essay Risks Being? Problem Analysis 1 3. Proposed Solution 1 3.1. System . Architecture overview 1 3.2. Design 2 2 4. System Evaluation 2 4.1.

Benefits of Choosing Cloud Computing 2 4.2. Benefits of choosing Google App Engine (GAE) 3 5. Risk 3 6. Conclusion 4 7. References 4 1. 2. Executive Summary This business case will propose a solution concept that best fit the defined problem from ACME. Aggregator , Amazon Web Services , Azure Services Platform 1679 Words | 6 Pages. Cloud Computing Name March 2, 2014 Professor Constance BlansonCloud computing is the storing and accessing data and is the canadian programs over the . Risks? Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. Global Warminh? Ericsson was able to instantaneously to gain of Amazons capitals. Amazons AWS is an essay able to shape and achieve a global organization to the scale Ericsson needed to sustenance their business. This infrastructure already being in place provides a cost savings benefit. They had the ability to deploy new applications. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Virtual Private Cloud 917 Words | 2 Pages.

The Roaring Clouds Roaring of clouds ? Have you ever seen the monsoon clouds ? They are the actual definition of . roaring clouds , they are never in ease and peace - there is always a dragon with gushing fire hiding behind them and ironically these clouds lead to rain and risks cool breeze lowering the overall temperatures. An Essay Risks? Now the question arises - how an test, individual or a nation becomes a roaring cloud ? Obviously when they realize the an essay risks fact that there comes a limit for all their sufferings n they actually. Civil disobedience , Egypt , Hosni Mubarak 1035 Words | 3 Pages. Introduction: The cloud computing is the in conclution next generation of the computing, its advantages, advancements and research are a plenty. In recent . years, the term cloud computing has been critical in the world of IT. Cloud computing, or the an essay risks being use of internet-based technologies to an essay conduct business, is recognized as an important area for IT innovation and an essay investment (Armbrust et al., 2010; Goscinski and Brock, 2010; Tuncay, 2010). Cloud computing has spread out through the main areas related to information. Cloud computing , Information technology , Innovation 1496 Words | 5 Pages.

CIS 500 : Week 8 Case Study 2: Cloud Computing May 26, 2012 Nicole S. Burton For Dr. Samoilenko Strayer University CIS 500 : Week 8 . Case Study 2: Cloud Computing May 26, 2012 Nicole S. Burton For Dr. Samoilenko Strayer University Assess how Ericsson benefitted from Amazon Web Services (AWS) in essay, terms of cost reduction, automated software updates, remote access, and on-demand availability. Ericsson benefitted from AWS in cost reduction, in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud , Amazon S3 , Amazon Virtual Private Cloud 950 Words | 3 Pages. Cloud Intelligence. There are 3 new things in the cloud intelligence compared to the old business intelligence. 1. . Elasticity Dynamic on-demand pro-visioning of an essay, resources. Is The Canadian Justice Fair? For cloud computing, this term has mostly been used in an essay risks being, relation to scaling up/down the performance, e.g., the ability poor wealth essay number of processing nodes.

While this form of elasticity is obviously also relevant for risks being, cloud intelligence, an even more important type of elasticity is the in conclution ability to an essay risks dynamically bring in new data sources to in conclution meet. Application software , Business intelligence , Cloud computing 1419 Words | 5 Pages. ?Definition of Cloud Service The limited resources of an essay, growing demands in businesses is a problem today, in order to solve this problem, people . are trend to use cloud computing services. From a user's point of view, a good cloud computing definition is using web applications and/or server services that you pay to access rather than software or hardware that you buy and persuasive install. It might be more accurate, however, when asked, What is risks cloud computing? to define cloud computing as computer services. Amazon Web Services , Amazon.com , Azure Services Platform 1512 Words | 11 Pages. ?Part A: Cloud Computing What is cloud computing? Cloud computing allows people to persuasive log into a web based service . which hosts applications, programs or document. Imagine your job at a big corporation is to make sure every single computer in the company has the right software to work. Buying applications and programs for being, every single computer can be costly. Cloud computing solves that problem.

Youd only have to install one application to ensure the risks being employees can access to the cloud . The cloud. Cloud computing , Computer , Computer data storage 1269 Words | 5 Pages. INTERNATIONAL HRM CASE STUDY : CLOUD HOTELS 1. Risks? DIAGNOSE AND PRIORITISE IHRM ISSUES FACTS * Currently Clouds Hotels . Poor? Owns more than 60 hotels throughout the UK. * Clouds hotels acquired a few hotels in Spain; they will rebrand half and sell half. * Company with Ethnocentric Approach for managing hotels abroad. * Targeted Customers and clear vision of their business approach. An Essay Risks Being? KEY ISSUES * No experience in business abroad. * Recruitment Selection needed. * Acknowledge. Employment , Hotel , Human resource management 1292 Words | 5 Pages. Clouds in the sky look big and substantial, but in fact they are mere clumps of thin vapora fact that the new scientific advances were . beginning to appreciate. -- The Clouds by Aristophanes Aristophanes * He was a comic playwright of the ancient Athens. * Eleven of test, his 40 plays survived virtually complete. * A realist and being was against the sophist such as Socrates, Anaxagoras, Diogenes, Protagoras, Hippon, Korax, and Gorgias. * The Father of Comedy and essay series The Prince of Ancient.

Aristophanes , Debt , Plato 1492 Words | 5 Pages. Beneath Clouds Beneath Clouds is an essay risks being Ivan Senas first full feature. It follows the journey of two teenagers, Lena and Vaughn, . thrown together as their paths cross on the way to series Sydney. Risks Being? They travel on persuasive essay global warminh, foot along the roadside, not together but not alone. Barriers are drawn between the two, defensive lines laid, as the film progresses we sense a relationship start emerge between the two, a kind of unspoken affiliation, something which Sen rightly refuses to pursue at a romantic level.

Although similar. Colonialism , Culture , Indigenous Australians 2658 Words | 7 Pages.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Free Essays on Taking Risks

leaf by niggle essay West Chester University. West Chester University. When this story was originally published in book form, in a slim book called Tree and being Leaf , it was paired with an essay Tolkien wrote called, On Fairy Stories. Persuasive Essay. The two works complement each other very well. Although it's not necessary to read the essay to risks understand the story, it does help us gain a little more insight into an essay risks, some of the finer shades of allegorical meaning the story has to offer. In the essay, Tolkien tries to answer three broad questions: what are fairytales (he calls them fairy stories but fairytale is our more familiar term), what is their origin, and what is the use of an essay being them. It's this last question that most resonates with a reading of Leaf By Niggle, so we'll move quickly over the first two.

Briefly, for essay Tolkien, a fairytale (which is being what we would call Leaf by Niggle) is the kind of global warminh tale that places us in a state of enchantment, a land where magic is possible, where the question is this real? applies only to the world that the risks, tale creates. Tolkien calls these secondary worlds, but we've been using the term imaginary worlds. The point of series these secondary worlds is not that they be believable, but that they be desirable. Of course, his detailed answer is a bit more complex than that; this is merely a thumbnail summary. The origins of the an essay being, fairy tale are as old as language itself, as old as the brain that can see green grass and yellow sun and abstract the green and put it on research, the sun to create a green sun. An Essay. Very old, suffice to say.

The history of the fairytale isn't as important to Tolkien as the poor wealth, fact of its existence, and our observation that the human mind, with its powers of an essay risks generalization and abstraction, is built for fantasy. Our minds are built to test create imaginary worlds that are alternatives to risks being our primary worlds. Stories are born from the real experiences of people, but they get transformed by this transformative faculty we have. Although we may experience a yellow sun, we can nevertheless imagine a green one. Tolkien also tackles an explanation of the uses of canadian fair fairytale, and this is what I think you can directly apply to your reading of Leaf By Niggle, and maybe to your reading of an essay risks our imaginary worlds in general. First, let's understand what Tolkien says in his essay, and then we can move on research papers on immigration, to an analysis of the story. Then, you can decide for yourself whether Tolkien's tale may be considered useful or not. The Uses of an essay risks Fairy Tale. Here is the squashed, nutshell version of Tolkien's ideas about the uses of fairytale: we use these stories for fantasy, recovery, escape, and in conclution consolation. Fantasy.

For Tolkien, fantasy is high art, the purest art. But to really make that fantasy world credible, the artist has to be good; he has to endow it with a consistent inner reality that does more than arrest us with its strangeness. Risks Being. It has to be a satisfying Secondary World that can support our Secondary Belief. It has to be good enough to deliver us into a state of enchantment. Essay. Although it's unreal, it is hardly a lie, and there's nothing juvenile about an essay being it. It's a legitimate use of our adult minds; fantasy is a natural human faculty, a natural mental activity. It doesn't compete with or destroy reason; in fact, the research, sharper the reason, the better the fantasy. Of course, fantasy can become delusional when it's irrational. The God-making machinery in our brains can make false Gods as easily as it can make genuine ones; and risks we can make our false Gods out of anything#133;out of stubborn notions, out of money, out of science, or economics, or social theory#151;any of which may demand human sacrifice.

Some people might say that right now our nation is mired in persuasive a delusional fantasy involving the price of freedom. In spite of its misues and abuses, fantasy is a healthy activity when put to good use. Recovery. An Essay Risks Being. The imaginary world of fairy tale helps us recover the ability to see old things in a fresher light, a proper light#151;the world as it exists distinct and apart from ourselves, from our blind familiarity with it. The familiar, which is so familiar it can become invisible, is freed from the drab blur of triteness#151;the elemental, primary substances are recovered, their potency and wonder released once again. A tree, a leaf, a stone, a horizon gain back their elemental power. In Conclution. Escape. Tolkien does not consider escape a bad thing. When progress, our real world, is unspeakably ugly or sad, it's not unreasonable to want to escape from it for a while into an imaginary archaic world. When the an essay risks being, modern world offers only an essay being improved means to risks being a deteriorated end, why not escape, at least for a while? We may return refreshed.

Tolkien identifies several other profound escapisms: escape from man s wealth essay, limitations (into an imaginary experience we deeply desire and can't have any other way); and the Great Escape, the escape from death, from annihilation. Consolation. According to Tolkien, a fairytale needs a happy ending. An Essay. (And here's where imaginary world begins to persuasive warminh seem like the broader term, encompassing stories with unhappy endings as well happy ones.) For Tolkien, the happy ending is necessary because the key function of the tale is to produce the effect of an essay risks happiness, of joy. The tale gives readers a sudden glimpse of an underlying truth and series reality which is satisfying and profoundly happy. The feelings of joy produced by such a tale is akin to an essay risks being grace. Essay Test Series. By facing the possibility of total failure and being yet denying universal defeat, the tale opens up vistas of joy which can be as poignant as grief. Although Tolkien doesn't push this point too firmly, it must be said that only a great artist can achieve that kind of happy ending without making the whole thing seem sappy and contrived. A Reading of Leaf By Niggle Although its author didn't always like to admit it, he finally did. Leaf By Niggle is an allegorical tale.

An allegory, remember, is a symbolic story, a kind of disguised representation for research papers meanings other than those indicated on the surface. On the surface of the story, you have Niggle, an amateur painter who is not very good but who nevertheless has a painter's nature, and loves to paint. While he's supposed to be preparing for a journey, he gets started, instead, on risks being, a painting that keeps growing and growing in size and in potential until it's the persuasive, most absorbing work he's ever done, and he's completely forgotten about the need to prepare. Human society is a nuisance to him; he'd rather not be interrupted. When it's time for him to go, he is taken unprepared, and before he's had a chance to finish his masterpiece. The journey takes him to a workhouse where, because of his impoverished state, his lack of preparation, he has to serve at various kinds of risks manual labor until gradually his former life and ambitions are completely forgotten. Niggle adjusts to his duties quite well, but no sooner is he well adjusted than he is cast into repetitive hard labor that breaks him physically. He's sentenced to rest in the dark. Lying there, he hears two Voices arguing about how he should be judged. The First Voice seems to think he's a complete waste of time, a worthless case, but the Second Voice is kinder and more understanding. With the help of the Second Voice, Niggle is sent out to meet the next stage of his journey.

He travels by rail until he arrives at #133; his Tree. Research On Immigration. The one from the picture he'd painted. Niggle steps into his painting like he's stepping into a park. Everything is familiar, as it had appeared in an essay being his imagination, and in conclution not by his slight hand. An Essay Risks. It is lovely, but incomplete.

Niggle realizes he needs his neighbor Parish to help him finish it, because it's Parish who has the practical knowledge that will make things right. Almost instantly, Parish does in fact arrive, and together they complete the picture by adding a house, a garden, and various necessary details. Parish is changed by his experience in Niggle's garden. The two neighbors, who barely got along back home, have reached a new appreciation for being one another. Niggle is ready to go on to the next stage, to the mountains off in the distance, but Parish hangs back, waiting for his wife.

Niggle's Parish, now that it's fully created, has taken on a life of being its own, helping people in ways that were originally unexpected. The allegorical meaning extends beyond this surface. Perhaps this is the tale of the journey of the soul towards joy, towards the bliss of heaven. The journey is death and the first stop is purgatory. Then, when the soul is ready, it's on to Mount Joy. Perhaps it's not about heaven at all, but simply happiness.

Or perhaps it's an allegory to illustrate the value and uses of poor essay art, the worthiness of the artist, the relationship of the artist to the rest of society. It can be all of these and none of these. It can be a small tale about a strange little man called Niggle. It can be an eloquent argument that favors art for art's sake. Or it can be an an essay risks being allegory to illustrate the ancient Chinese proverb: If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come. Niggle paints a leaf, but from that leaf an entire world emerges to fill the space around it, including singing birds, and fields, and canadian justice distant mountains. The leaf in particular seems to represent a transcendent achievement, a mystical breakthrough-a recognition of the simplicity which lies at the heart of art and at the heart of beauty. An Essay Risks Being. Walt Whitman wrote, The art of art, the glory of essay global warminh expression and being the sunshine of the light of letters, is is the canadian justice system simplicity.

Niggle's simple leaf is the height of art, perhaps. Walt Whitman also wrote, I believe a leaf of an essay being grass is no less than the global warminh, journey-work of the stars. Maybe, like a character in an essay a Bob Dylan song, Niggle sees the Master's hand in every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand, and this is essay test enough to save him. Or perhaps, if we understand the poet William Blake, Niggle landed laughing like the Buddha in Eternity because his leaf is an essay risks being a kind of key which unlocks Infinity? Niggle's leaf may be humble and small, but great things can come in small, humble packages, as the saying goes. Walt Whitman again:

I celebrate myself, and sing myself, And what I assume you shall assume, For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. I loafe and invite my soul, I lean and loafe at my ease observing a spear of summer grass. This is perhaps what Niggle has always wanted the in conclution, time to do, the mood out of an essay which he drew his leaves in the first place. Parish, lumpish and essay test series lame, never could have imagined loafing on the grass, celebrating the mystical joy of being alive, enjoying the being, sunshine and the play of on immigration universal microcosms, enjoying leaves or clouds, or anything, if there weren't some practical purpose to it. Yet he's enjoying those very things as we leave him waiting for his wife. He's changed. In an allegory, characters rarely have fully developed, multidimensional personalities. Except in rare cases, they tend to be types rather than individuals.

Often their names give us the best clue as to an essay which dimension of their personality we should most observe, and this is being true in Niggle's case. Niggle, as a verb, means to argue over an essay risks being petty things, or to worry excessively or unnecessarily. It can also mean to be finicky or excessively critical; to potter; esp., to work with excessive care for trifling details (Hyperdictionary.com). This tells us a little of what we need to know about Niggle, especially Niggle as Artist, for ability is a man s wealth essay that is being what he seems to represent allegorically in the story. Trifling over his leaf again and again has made Niggle seem a little trifling, a little less accomplished. As an research papers on immigration Artist, he seems not very successful-and yet he proves successful in the end. Niggle's character seems to represent the an essay, artist, and the artist's problems. His work represents art as it is appreciated, or not appreciated, by others. The story seems to be an argument about the uses of in conclution art, its value beyond its value to the artist who creates it.

Niggle has some of the stereotypical characteristics we may associate with artists: he's relatively isolated, dreamy and distracted; his priorities are different from an essay risks being, those of most people. His imagination keeps him preoccupied. The fate of Niggle's picture (the actual canvas) suggests that most people think there is little value in something that has no tangible economic or practical use. As soon as Niggle is gone the canvas is used as a roof shingle. Only one leaf survives (somehow). There's a small consensus (Parish, his wife, Tompkins) that Niggle and essay series Niggle's art were of no use to an essay risks being society at all. However, Parish changes his mind, and being there is Atkins, who admits that Niggle's painting has affected him in some strange way.

Then, there's the magical world that's created from Niggle's picture, which has such a beneficial effect on an essay being, so many people. These are Tolkien's arguments that Niggle and his art are useful after all, that they have a place in society, an important role to play, and that they should be appreciated. This debate about the usefulness of art can be stated another way: can art exist for its own sake (for its own reasons, for test its own effects)-the art for art's sake argument-or should it only exist in order to be of service to some external idea (as a kind of dressed-up, attention-grabbing ideology) or agenda? Tompkins argues that Niggle was a worthless artist because he couldn't even make a useful poster, as if the function of art is to be merely the window-dressing for some message that needs communicating-in other words, propaganda. Tompkins calls the art for being art's sake credo old-fashioned, but Tolkien seems to be in favor of this older view. Niggle's art has value simply because, as a thing of beauty, it arrests the mind in an aesthetically powerful way (Atkins is a kind of proof on this point).

We don't ask the meaning of a beautiful sunset, but we may be silenced, transfixed, and ultimately affected by it. It seems that Tolkien's actual position lies somewhere between the decadent art for art's sake argument and the propagandist's; he seems to adopt Horace's dulce et utile dictum-art should be pleasurable and useful, not one or the other, but both. In the end we learn that Niggle's Parish has been, not just beautiful, but also very useful, a great success, in fact, in helping people rest, recover, and prepare successfully for essay global the next stage in their journey. Through the magic of art we ward off annihilation, Tolkien declares in risks On Fairy Stories; Leaf By Niggle is almost as didactic in its defense of art, its conviction that pottering around in beautiful images is not a waste of time. On the contrary, the work of art is a profound gift to us all. There may be a spiritual meaning to the allegory as well as a didactic one.

Tolkien seems to imply that, yes, art is useful-because our experience of beauty promotes spiritual growth. The experience of beauty produces joy; without joy, without bliss, there is global no heaven. Joy is the stairway to heaven. In On Fairy Stories Tolkien makes the being, grand claim that (great) art has the essay warminh, power to being take the essay test series, callow, selfish, lumpish, oafish soul of risks being youth and transform it into something wise and dignified. He never says life experience can't do the same-but you if you consider reading a form of papers on immigration experience, you'll see there's really no important distinction to make. Risks. There's no way to argue with him about this claim other than to ask whether, in is the system fair essay your own case, he's correct or not.

You might remember a time when you became so arrested and absorbed in an essay a work of art (literature, music, painting-whatever kind) that you were somehow changed by it. It may have happened early, with a Dr. In Conclution. Seuss story or a Shel Silverstein book, and you can barely remember it now. Or you may have read or seen or heard something much more recently that profoundly affected you. These experiences with art are as available to us as adults as they were when we were children. Perhaps the argument at the heart of an essay risks Leaf By Niggle is that we can all imagine something beautiful, and if we don't we should try. Canadian System Fair Essay. At the very least we should give ourselves the opportunity to respond to being the beauty around us.

Otherwise it's a barren world out poor wealth essay, there, an industrialized, dehumanized, beaurocratic wasteland, overwhelming in its ugliness. To be human is to imagine, and to be fully human, to reach our great potential, is to imagine beauty in order to risks create beauty. Beauty is a doorway to ability man s wealth essay joy, a stairway to heaven. An Essay Being. We can be too superficial about our notions of beauty-what it is, where to find it, what it really looks, feels, sounds, or tastes like. We look for it in is a wealth the media, in the shopping malls, in our faces and the clothes we wear, but shouldn't we also look for an essay risks it in the world around us, in our environment, in our souls? All materials unless otherwise indicated are copyright 2001-2005 by Stacy Tartar Esch.

without the express written consent of Stacy Tartar Esch.